Tuesday, October 4, 2022

KnowRefs — Privacy Policy

Your privacy is my policy, simple as that.


I use the least possible amount of app permissions and do not create user data on my end. All app data stays with you on your device, unseen by me. I use the Internet permission for serving ads (which turn off automatically on Sundays, but you could always play in airplane mode to block them * wink * wink *).

To build the app I use Unity and some Google services. Their services may do some level of tracking, crash reporting, or data collection. The Google Play Store provides me with some anonymized download and usage statistics.

I do what I can to protect you and I’m learning as I go. I even try to block Google from using unique identifiers to serve you personalized ads.

I only publish apps directly to the Google Play Store for Android. If anyone else packs anything into my app and redistributes it somewhere else there is nothing I can do to stop them. Please be careful where you get your apps from.



Updated October 4th, 2022.